Monday, February 15, 2016

What We Are Learning

This week we are starting our dinosaur unit! I am so excited! This is probably my favorite unit to teach (I seem to say that a lot!). We will be doing research on a variety of dinosaurs as a class, completing a book about what we learn, and individually doing more specific research to complete a digital project on our iPads.  

This is our dinosaur exploration area.

I showed the kids our main source of research today, Blendspace. I uploaded the videos and pictures into our "board" and the kids can access this spot with our QR code. Never has our classroom been so quiet! They loved it! 


We are also highlighting a new long a pattern -ai- like in rain, three new sight words, and a new story, Duck For President. 


No comments:

Post a Comment