Monday, November 2, 2015

What Are We Learning This Week?

We are transitioning to word families now that we have reviewed the whole alphabet! Today we learned the -at family and will learn the -ap family tomorrow. We also have new sight words we should know by the end of the week.


Bones

We got so busy last week that I was not able to give the class the Cheeto bones I got for them. They were a nice treat today though. 




Writer's Workshop

We are developing so much as writers! It is so cool to see sentences in their journals where there were once only pictures! Take a look at some of the great things we wrote today about Halloween.

Merritt wrote, "I was a knight for Halloween."

Thomas wrote, "I was Spider-Man for Halloween. Mom, dad, Michael."

Sammie wrote, "I was Elsa for Halloween."

Melody wrote, "I was Elsa for Halloween."

Max wrote, "I was Ben Conobe for Halloween."

No comments:

Post a Comment